Thursday, December 13, 2012

snooowwwww

It's snowing once again. YAY. I love it. Not much yet, but wunderground and accuweather say 3 inches tonight. I was thinking how awesome it would be to have a snow day, and then remembered that I have no classes to teach tomorrow any way.... and haven't planned my lessons for this weekend.... so either way, I have to get my butt to work.

I did forget to mention that I did spend my night, after shopping, cleaning my apartment. Got laundry done. Mopped all of the floors for the third time this week. And organized all the x-mas presents I can't even wrap until I get home in case my bags get searched. Don't want to have to wrap and rewrap if they are going to open them any way.

Here's to snow. My nice smelly candle. Christmas lights. A movie. And a fuzzy blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment